Workshop Presenters and Topics
The following people are scheduled to present workshops at the 2015 ODACS Educators' Convention.
- Mr. Jonathan Bailie; World News Group, Asheville, NC
- Miss Marnie Batterman; Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC
- Miss Lindsey Burke; The Heritage Foundation, Washington, DC
- Mr. Jamison Coppola; Legislative Director, American Association of Christian Schools
- Mr. James DePasquale, AIA, and Mr. Roy Delph III, LEED AP; DePasquale Delph Gentilhomme Group, Richmond, VA
- Pastor Don Karnes; Chaplain, Chesapeake Police Department, Chesapeake, VA
- Dr. Marty Marriott; President, Maranatha Baptist University, Watertown, WI
- Mrs. Miriam Marriott; Maranatha Baptist University, Watertown, WI
- Mrs. Danielle O'Morrow; A Beka Book Publications, Pensacola, FL
- Dr. Brad Parker; Frederick Christian Academy, Frederick, MD
- Mr. David Pyle; A Beka Book Publications, Pensacola, FL
- Mrs. Ann Marie Rill; Virginia Baptist College, Fredericksburg, VA
- Mr. Rick Scarfi; Heritage Christian School, Woodbridge, VA
- Mr. Howie Schlichting; Leesburg Christian School, Leesburg, VA
- Mr. Matt Smith; Valley Baptist Christian School, Edinburg, VA
- Dr. Nick Uwarow; Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC
- Dr. Heather Williams; Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC
- Mr. Dan Zacharias; Executive Director, Old Dominion Association of Church Schools
AACS now offeres double CEU credit for certified teachers and administrators who present a workshop at the convention. Please consider participating in this exciting ministry and professional opportunity!
The following information is from last year's convention. The workshop schedule for the 2015 convention is under construction.